The DUR191LZX3 is a loop handle type, split shaft Line Trimmer, with a 300mm cutting diameter, powered by 18V Li-ion LXT slide type battery (not included), to supply energy to the powerful 18V brushless motor, with soft start and constant speed control to automatically apply additional power to the motor to maintain constant speed under load, to deliver up to 6,000 rpm.
The DUR191LZX3 is equipped with 3 speed settings for high, medium and low, electric brake for increased operator safety, reverse switch for the easy removal of tangled grass and weeds, and electronic current limiter for overload protection.
The DUR191LZX3 features Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) to automatically shut down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down and Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) to automatically change the cutting speed according to the load condition for optimum operation.
The DUR191LZX3 has a two section shaft for space saving storage and easy transporting.
- Brushless motor
- 2 section shaft for space saving and easy transporting and storage
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) and Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT)
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection
- Reverse switch for the easy removal of tangled grass clippings and weeds
- Loop type handle
- 3 speed settings for high, medium and low
- Spindle size M10 x 1.25 L
- 300mm cutting diameter
- Not compatible with G-Series batteries
|Product Dimensions||177.5 x 34.8 x 23.6 cm; 3.2 Kilograms|
|Item model number||DUR191LZX3|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1 x Makita DUR191LZX3|
|Item Weight||3.2 kg|